Supa Neo N00b

Hello people,

I been waiting for months so that I'm able to upload attachments but still no luck. Better introduce my self before it's too late. I'm from Ontario, Canada.

I'm actually a SEGA man and only got into Neo Geo this current year. I've already got a decent collection. Still missing a few titles I would like. I currently own a Sega Genesis + Sega CD model 1 units, Sega Saturn, Code Veronica Dreamcast, a Nomad, NEC Turbo Duo, Top Loader NES, a PS2 and finally a Neo Geo Gold system which I got modded to output component video! :drool:

All are hooked up to 1 TV except for the Dreamcast got that hooked up to a Monitor! :glee:

My current Neo AES collection includes (All US or Euro release except where noted):

Baseball Stars professional (came with the Gold system)
Magician Lord
Nam 1975
Ninja Combat
Super Baseball 2020
League Bowling
King of the Monsters 2
Windjammers
Viewpoint
spinmaster
Tophunter
Sengoku 3
Samurai Shodown V
Art of Fighting 3 JPN
Fatal Fury Real Bout 2 JPN
Far East of Eden JPN

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Wow bud, some good collection you got there :buttrock:.
In answer to future questions, mvs is cheaper than aes by a large amount so you might consider getting a cab or a consolized mvs motherboard rather than a converter for your aes unless you really want to keep the aes.
Good games to get in the future would be Kazuna Encounter, Metal Slug and Some of the King of Fighters games, the first 2 will couple of thousand dollars though :p

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Hey, ignore the "Hey go the MVS route now" propaganda.

Judging by the collection list you have posted, you obviously have the cojones to buy pricier carts. Some people will try to bully you mentally into thinking that AES is a mistake.

Heath

, cheyne stoking
Nice collection and welcome:buttrock:

Have you thought about getting into MVS???its alot cheaper than the AES and not has hard to find games.

I love AES, I thought of going the MVS route before and getting a cabinet but AES is far cooler and with componenet video output it looks even better!

I loved SEGA until the end of the Dreamcast. Post DC Sega is just bleh. That's what I think of Sega now. BLEH!

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
I was just answering questions he's going to ask soon :D.
I'd love to have the cash to buy the big aes games but it's never gonna happen :confused:

hoop-jones

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
I loved SEGA until the end of the Dreamcast. Post DC Sega is just bleh. That's what I think of Sega now. BLEH!

You are surely right,the quality of Sega games after the DC era has significantly decreased. This is the case with most of the "old" japanese developers these days, like for example Konami.

Still you might appreciate some of the quality titles that Sega throws out every once in a while, like the Yakuza series or Valkyria Chronicles, Phantasy Star, etc.

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
Welcome aboard! I'm a SEGA nut-hugger myself.