Neo-Geo Podcast - All Gen Gamers Episode #5

Geddon_jt

Creator of the Master List,
20 Year Member
Hey guys,

Just thought I would give you all a heads up for those interested.

I was recently invited to be a guest host of the ALL GEN GAMERS podcast. For those of you who don't know, this is a new podcast by HappyConsoleGamer, PeteDorr and Gamester81, who are some of the big YouTube game reviewers. Each week is a different theme and this week was Neo Geo and I was the Neo "expert." Haha.

We recorded on Tuesday night (late) and the episode went up Wednesday. Give it a listen if you want to hear a few guys chat about Neo for an hour! I was really exhausted at the time and losing my voice, so go easy on me. ;) There is some pretty good stuff on there about the history of the Neo and even the community on these very forums. Anyhow, hope you guys enjoy it.

Go to this link to stream or subscribe through iTunes:

http://www.allgengamers.com/

Thats awesome, I watch PeteDorr and Gamester81's stuff all the time.
edit: finally had time to listen to it. LOVED it, you did a great job of explaining everything and now thanks to you, I have found a podcast worth listening too.

Last edited:

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
I go to subscribe in Itunes but I am getting errors stating that some of these podcasts are no longer available.

GAMEFAN

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Hey guys,

Just thought I would give you all a heads up for those interested.

I was recently invited to be a guest host of the ALL GEN GAMERS podcast. For those of you who don't know, this is a new podcast by HappyConsoleGamer, PeteDorr and Gamester81, who are some of the big YouTube game reviewers. Each week is a different theme and this week was Neo Geo and I was the Neo "expert." Haha.

We recorded on Tuesday night (late) and the episode went up Wednesday. Give it a listen if you want to hear a few guys chat about Neo for an hour! I was really exhausted at the time and losing my voice, so go easy on me. ;) There is some pretty good stuff on there about the history of the Neo and even the community on these very forums. Anyhow, hope you guys enjoy it.

Go to this link to stream or subscribe through iTunes:

http://www.allgengamers.com/
Booked marked (allgengamers) they even had a podcast on the turbografx 16.Wich even had chris B as a guest good stuff for a video game podcast.

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
cool cool I started watching happy console gamer recently because hes local and has pretty good content. I remember hearing about a podcast but a neogeo episode is enough to get me to finally listen. :)

Mr. Mark

n00b
I appreciate this getting bumped. Just joined yesterday and listened to the podcast on the way home. Very informative and a good hour of listening. Would be cool if there was a neo geo podcast but we would have to come up with some topics to make it last.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
this is a solid interview, I recommend anyone who hasn't checked it out do so now.

Great work geddon.

Sorry for being such a dick to you in my troll-esque days =(

Geddon_jt

20 Year Member
this is a solid interview, I recommend anyone who hasn't checked it out do so now.

Great work geddon.

Sorry for being such a dick to you in my troll-esque days =(

No sweat. Glad you guys enjoyed it!

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
No sweat. Glad you guys enjoyed it!
Yes,very good work for the info you gave on the neo-geo for the podcast.

Pretty much now i'm a regular listener of the allgengamers podcast.

hexcrass

n00b
That was really really wonderful. I didn't expect it to be so long, great job.:glee:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Good job. Good stuff for noobs but we really need an in depth podcast for the hardcore neo fans that want to know more about the mvs hardware, protos and the hidden gems of the library.

Geddon_jt

20 Year Member
Good job. Good stuff for noobs but we really need an in depth podcast for the hardcore neo fans that want to know more about the mvs hardware, protos and the hidden gems of the library.

Stay tuned.
:buttrock:

snkjoe

New Challenger
Good stuff man. I enjoyed it an the other podcast where aswome as well gona see them again tonight

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
Really awesome job on the podcast. There was a Retronauts podcast a while ago on the neo geo and they got a lot of stuff wrong and didn't go into the detail like you did. I loved all the stuff about neo-geo.com and teh drama.

Would love to hear a part 2!

cybersp78

n00b
I really like that podcast but just recently started listening. Looks like I need to download that episode. I love the part where Gamester talks about retro systems.

Flavor

Saver,
Thanks, John! I just got done listening to it this morning. It was very well done with a lot of good content.

I just listened to this podcast last night, and your guys' discussion really made me want to pursue a NEO-GEO collection much more than I have in the past. Very informative and entertaining.