Let me introduce myself!

hoop-jones

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Hi all,

i am 39 years old and currently own a homesystem, a toploader and a pocket system.

I am new to the site, but not new to the Neo. I have read on this board for about 10 years and i thought that it´d be an appropriate time to register now :glee:.

I got my first CD console back in 2000 and my collections have changed very much since then. I basically made the same mistake as the most new collectors, i bought what i could get without really being able to afford it.
So my first collection came and went, as did the second and third.
Nowadays i slowed down the collecting pace and only "invest" the amount of money i really have to spare.
O course i usually bought games when the prices were high and sold them when the prices were low :lolz:.

Anyway - i am looking forward to being a part of the community here!

Last edited:

geofest99

n00b
I'm a renewal member and own the Aes, Mvs, 2 color Neo pockects, I do say wecome to the drama here, try not to take these gamers too personal, I know I wont.

hoop-jones

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
I'm a renewal member and own the Aes, Mvs, 2 color Neo pockects, I do say wecome to the drama here, try not to take these gamers too personal, I know I wont.

I will certainly keep your advice in mind.

If you get used to the fact, that the tone can be a little rough sometimes on the forum and you don´t get that easily insulted (or insult people yourself), there should not be any problems.

Btw, welcome to the forums :)!

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
I will certainly keep your advice in mind.

If you get used to the fact, that the tone can be a little rough sometimes on the forum and you don´t get that easily insulted (or insult people yourself), there should not be any problems.

Btw, welcome to the forums :)!

awe.
it's not that rough.
welcome to the forums though.
even if you've been here from the beginning.

hoop-jones

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
awe.
it's not that rough.
welcome to the forums though.
even if you've been here from the beginning.

You know, i´ve basically learned about the cheap prices for plane tickets in the US from reading on the forums back in the days :lol:.
Not taking that too seriously though.

Thanks for welcoming me!

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Could an admin please contact me? I'm having trouble starting a thread, and other problems. New user. Not sure who to ask. Thanks.