Atomiswave Metal Slug 6 issues

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
So I just got my motherboard and cart in the mail today. Hooked it up to my supergun and I'm having sound issues. Mainly a loud hum. The video looks great but just little to no audio. I tried adjusting the audio switch on the atomiswave but that helped only a small bit. Any ideas?

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
Ok spoke to a few people and got it all set up and working like a charm. Only question left is....how do I turn on blood?

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
Turns out the Atomiswave doesn't like stereo sound, only mono. I just used the right audio cable and adjusted the audio settings in the test menu and it started to work like it should and the hum cleared out. I'm also using component and have it set to 31khz and it looks great!

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
anyone here know how to turn on blood or if its even possible on the Atomiswave?

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
If its not in the test menu settings, then you can't. obviously.

astrodan88

King's Dry Cleaner
If its not in the test menu settings, then you can't. obviously.

Yes, obviously, because I've never heard of a game where something like changing the color of the blood wasn't obviously labeled in the test menu. When could that possibly ever happen.
*cough*Samurai Shodown II*cough*
It's so foolish to even consider that this could be possible.
Absurd, even, to ponder this question out loud.
Please, drop the subject.
:oh_no:

@redfield0009: I was wondering the same thing. It is hard to believe that the game is locked in "censored" form, but I haven't been able to find a way to change it. I thought it would be tied to the "region" settings but no luck so far.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
From what I've read there is no blood in the arcade version of Metal Slug 6 but an option was added later when it was ported to PS2.

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
@astrodan88, I tried the region thing too. No luck. I thought it might of been hidden somewhere else because when I bought Neowave KOF in the manual it said something about setting a password to use more features. Thought maybe MS6 might have something going like that was well. Don't know why they would of left it out because Neowave KOF has blood in it. Oh well

@Sefer Halilović (Xian Xi --if you refuse to deal with him over a name change a mod will stab you with a goddam spork and watch you slowly bleed into oblivion while dancing the two-step and screaming "I'M THE SECOND COMING OF THE RAPTOR-JESUS AND YOU'RE ALL ABOUT TO GO EXTINCT!" over and over and over as you just wish a bullet could take**, that sucks. Wont be playing the port anytime soon because I don't have a PS2. This has easily became one on my fav MS games. Maybe its because I've never played it before but I'm loving it. The first time I played it I was like WTF cause when i got to the final mission it said to be continued. Tried it again on hard and was like...ah... Very fun game so far. Might pick up a copy of Dolphin Blue now to keep the run and gun going.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Yes, obviously, because I've never heard of a game where something like changing the color of the blood wasn't obviously labeled in the test menu. When could that possibly ever happen.
It's so foolish to even consider that this could be possible.
Absurd, even, to ponder this question out loud.
Please, drop the subject.
:oh_no:

@redfield0009: I was wondering the same thing. It is hard to believe that the game is locked in "censored" form, but I haven't been able to find a way to change it. I thought it would be tied to the "region" settings but no luck so far.

Well you know, considering your last board purchase and incredibly whiny youtube video, you never know.