Hiya! New guy.

Nefarsus

n00b
Hi everyone, I can finally post!

I'm new to the arcade scene. I just scored my first one 2 weeks ago. I currently have a SF2 Champion Edition cabinet, which I think may be sold to fund a candy cabinet. Looking at an Aero City, Astro City, or Blast City if I can save that long haha. I really want to learn the ins and outs of this hobby, and just really be self sufficient in repairs and all.

I mostly play fighters, huge SF fan, SSF4 is my main love, and I just recently got into 3rd Strike. I'm a pretty big fight stick nerd, I have a decent collection of them (4 Namco's, 2 TvC's, 1 Agetech, a PS3 Round 1 TE, and a Dual Modded 360 TE with an ASCII stick, all of which i installed myself.)

Never got into the Neo Geo's as they were just so expensive, but I did have a Neo Geo Pocket color somewhere in my parents basement. I really wish I had bought a couple of them when they were on sale at EB Games for 20 bucks each with a couple of pre packaged games. How I regret that. Match of the Millennium was such a fun game.

Anyways just wanted to properly introduce myself, and look forward to being a member of this community. Thanks!

Mathius

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Welcome to the forums. I am a noob too. I am currently making a deal over at Neotropolis.com for a modded AES!

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Wow you must have tons of money to buy off neotropolis, he's known for overcharging :rolleyes:

Mathius

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Wow you must have tons of money to buy off neotropolis, he's known for overcharging :rolleyes:

I wish I had a ton of money.:lolz: I have been putting back money for something like this. I missed out on a modded AES for $300 on racketBOY and I haven't seen anything on eBay close to what the racketBOY deal was in terms of quality. I even emailed the shop here inquiring on a modded system, but no one returned my email. So, Neotropolis is my only route at this point, unfortunately.