Supergun and Hyper 64

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
is it the 2nd revision hyper, that doesn't require -5v?

and has sound through the JAMMA?

mlloyd

Morden's Lackey
As far as I know it is the second revision. How do I tell if it has sound through the Jamma? Oh and I want to use it with one of your Mini Guns......will it work?

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
We've had someone try to use a hyper rev2 before, the problem being in the minigun design the +5V line isn't soldered to the parts AND solder side of the connector, it would require a simple, single wire mod to do so however. The SEGA ST-V apparently requires the same.

We haven't got a hyper ourselves to test, but since finding out via buyer feedback we have started building miniguns with the adjustment in already.

mlloyd

Morden's Lackey
Any chance you could do it on mine? I'd pay if required. Would this stop me from using my MVS setup with the Minigun? Oh and finally (sorry to keep bugging) does the H64 use the same joystick configuration?

Thanks in advance,

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
It would be possible to mod it, and it wouldn't stop you running the MVS, the hyper uses the four button ABCD layout.

Spectre

Banned
Kernow refers him to the tech support forum and then answers his query there anyway... :rolleyes: :D :p

Briggs

I'm getting too old for this shit...,
Two pints of lager and a packet of chips please.

Spectre

Banned
£5.30! More like £6.50 down here...

Going to New York for a week in September. Guess it'll be pastrami on rye and a starbucks or summat... do they even do real lager in the US? :p