Consilizing a MVS-2F

DarkRain

n00b
I have just bought a MVS-2F board and I am planning on a consilizing it. I just have a couple of questions to ask.

1. What is the best encoder to use for the video output and where can I get one.

2. Does anyone know of a good power supply to use.

If anyone has any plans that they have used I would be grateful for any input anyone has.

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
www.neobitz.com for the encoder. Jamma Nation X sells a nice PSU that does both 12v and 5v which means it could be used for a regular supergun too.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I have just bought a MVS-2F board and I am planning on a consilizing it. I just have a couple of questions to ask.

1. What is the best encoder to use for the video output and where can I get one.

2. Does anyone know of a good power supply to use.

If anyone has any plans that they have used I would be grateful for any input anyone has.

How to Consolize a 2 slot.

If you need the PSU I have them in my store. You can use a +5v PSU or if you want you can also use the dual output +5v/+12v.

DarkRain

n00b
Thanks to both members I have no ordered both parts I need. All I need to find now is some joysticks.

bwi

20 Year Member
If you live in bournemouth england you dont really need the encoder as nearly all uk tvs have had rgb scart for years.

Bri