SNK Resume Neo Geo Repairs

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
It would be a lonely job waiting for a Neo Geo to break.

aria

Former Moderator
Would you trust this current incarnation of SNK-P with your Neo? Who knows, you might end up with a child-witch's panties inside.

J. Max

judas,
I don't know...if they fix peripherals, that might be good for repairing CD pads that break.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I might just want to send all my sticks there to get tuned up.

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
Even if the usefulness is limited and the company is a false prophet, it is still pretty awesome to think that a 20 year old console has a repair center from the quasi-OEM that can be contacted to resolve issues.

Even if the gesture is just symbolic, it's still a testament to the durability and sheer kickassedness of the Neo.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I only send my Neo modded for high def hdmi back to the Neotropolis for repairs when an LED needs replaced.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Here's hoping the service will be offered in the US as well.

Totally awesome! Certainly a step in the right direction I just wish they worked on CD units. I bet a lot of CDZ units could use some help right about now.

smkdan

Galford's Armourer
If they have some NOS custom chips,PCBs etc. then this might help out actually. There are only so many parts boards out there to be used for those sorts of repairs.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
wonder if they'd fit brand new homecart system cases and stick cases.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
When do Dion and Chris show up claiming to be the official repair center for North America?