changing games out of a cabinet?

Freakit

Host for Orochi
I got an upright(standup) cabinet today with a game in it that I don't particularly care for.
I want to replace it with one of my other games.

the problem is, you can open up the back of the cabinet, but the monitor & power supply are in the way along with lot's of wires....

and I remember hearing that you can flip open the control panel... although it doesn't seem to want to budge and I can't figure out what's holding it in place(can't see inside from the back too well).
there's some sort of latch over the side of the control panel with 2 bolts in it. I was able to remove the bolt on the side, but I can't get the bolt out that's on top(can't reach in too well for it) + I don't even know if you actually need to remove that particular bolt.

anyone have any ideas of how to do this?
or know of a webpage with diagrams showing how to?

Thanks

neo-geo 2

Raiden's Valet
HAHAHA

Freakit you couldnt open a control panel,

sorry man, but you are an inferior port

Freakit

Host for Orochi
damn you! crying

it was just frustrating because they were these 3 latches inside the cab that were below & infront of the monitor.. since the monitor was in the way you couldn't see them at all(not even with a flashlight).. had to shove your arm in there and feel all over.

the last cab I had was a custom-made one that had a side-door on it that you could open up and swap out boards that way, so never had to open up the front control panel before.

ah well. at least it's all over now. loco

mr_t