Cleaning of the NeoGeo Cart console

KyoAD

n00b
Hi everyone,

Can anyone tell me how i can effectively clean the cart holdings inside my neo cart console? I suspected that it's dirty. Is there any good equipment that can do the job? Thanks!

ray_7

You can use an electronic cleaner (spray), can be found at most electronic stores...

Spray in onto a tooth brush and gently wipe thru the the cart holder inside the machine, leave it until dry, and you're all set...

KyoAD

n00b
You can use an electronic cleaner (spray), can be found at most electronic stores...
Spray in onto a tooth brush and gently wipe thru the the cart holder inside the machine, leave it until dry, and you're all set...
<hr></blockquote>

Hey,

Thanks alot..will give it a try and see how. :)

Winston Goh

Camel Slug
Originally posted by KyoAD:
<strong>

Hey,

Thanks alot..will give it a try and see how. :) </strong><hr></blockquote>

Hey my country man! Always nice to see Singaporean here but some spray sold here do corrod the cart and system plastic, I have the bad experience of it! And end up with a deformed last blade and aes!

KyoAD

n00b
Hey my country man! Always nice to see Singaporean here but some spray sold here do corrod the cart and system plastic, I have the bad experience of it! And end up with a deformed last blade and aes!

<hr></blockquote>

Hello there!

In that case, are there any sprays of a particular brand which u are using right now or u have any good ones to recommend? Thank you!

Have u got the Kof2k1?

Mr. T

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Hey KyoAD...

Check out <a href="http://www.hardmvs.com" target="_blank">www.hardmvs.com</a>

This will help you out with what cleaner to get(assuming that you are in the US)

Laterz

Mr. T

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Shit....hehe.

If I would have read your replies along with your profile, I wouldve found out that you are over in singapore.

Its been a long day for me, jus got back from workin(selling computers to pepole who keep saying to me,"Uh, whats this little thing with the couple of buttons and this scrolly thing in the middle of the buttons with a cable connected to it"...Fuck, I got a headache...