Last Blade 2 (possible boot?)

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
you either have a dirty label or sunfaded if its light tan

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Yay! Another weiner with too much money to blow on impulse and no knowledge whatsoever of what he's buying! Huzzah!

Really, I'm with MADMAN here. El Ban-o, por favor. It's a bit too much to have 4 threads at once of "zOMG i just blew half a grand on this is it legit and should i pay the seller or what do i do now?!??!?!111one"

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Yes, it's a boot for sure, will that shut you the fuck up?

SNKNostalgia

Avid Neo-Expert
The front BG has a slight tan, yes.

There is no real reason to make a LB2 JP homecart a boot. The game only sells for $200. It would be more likely for a US copy, but why bother with that when you could boot Pulstar, Blazing Star, MS 1, 2 and X (which is the most common).

mystikal1000

Banned
Yes, it's a boot for sure, will that shut you the fuck up?

What is wrong with you. I am new and I won't post anymore of these topics, sorry. Forgive me please... I was so excited getting the system and games, thanks for being negative!

Thanks everyone that does put positive insight for each topic I posted. I will not continue to post in the boot category anymore. I understand the concept now and I don't want any rude people like Phyeir to be a jerk to me.

Thanks!

Mystikal

systmdfect

Baseball Star Hitter
What is wrong with you. I am new and I won't post anymore of these topics, sorry. Forgive me please... I was so excited getting the system and games, thanks for being negative!

Thanks everyone that does put positive insight for each topic I posted. I will not continue to post in the boot category anymore. I understand the concept now and I don't want any rude people like Phyeir to be a jerk to me.

Thanks!

Mystikal

:crying:

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!

Thanks!

Mystikal

Yeah, god forbid you do a LITTLE bit of searching on your own to figure this stuff out. That first post got you to a link to a page on here that pretty much would confirm it to be the real deal. There are people here that have already taken the time to post answers to this type of stuff that can be found with minimal effort, instead of spamming the Boot or No Boot forum with threads.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I love how they react when they get an unexpected response.

Wah wah wah wah fuck off. Half the fun in this place is stirring the goddamn pot, yours included.

Bskull

Crossed Swords Squire
I would have to say that the flames are well deserved since you spammed this forum with 4 seperate threads, mystikal1000. You are fail.

mystikal1000

Banned
Enough already...jeez...this is getting old...

Delete my threads moderator??? So stupid people like you Bskull can't comment. Lock this thread please!!!

Bskull

Crossed Swords Squire
Wow. The only insult that you can come up with to attempt to negatively impact my name is stupid eh? Like many have said here; welcome to the drama. Next time, try to keep everything in relation to your authenticity concerns to one thread.

fmdof

Morden's Lackey
i realize i'm still new and all, bit i just have to say who really cares? It's a forum on the internet. Why do people get so pissy about this crap? So he posted 4 threads, whoopity do. "I'm a big hard ass cause i told someone over the internet to shut the fuck up" come on? I'd like to think if i had an honest question, i could get an honest answer, and not start a flame war. Thats why I joined this site, because there were questions I had. I'm 29 now, ripping on people over the internet was old when i was 21.

Bskull

Crossed Swords Squire
The forum has rules and regulations that have to be followed or expect flames. The world is not a nice place and if you are a person who is easily offended, then perhaps message boards like this may not be the place that you are looking for just to "hang out". I just get used to it and move on.

fmdof

Morden's Lackey
The world is not a nice place

i agree with that, except this isn't the world. it's a forum of less than 8000 ever, and 99% are inactive.

and trust me, i'm a very negative person. a few years ago, i would have be the hater. Then I realized that i'm just retarded for doing that, and no one cares. So the kid didn't read the rules. i'm not gonna lose sleep over it. now if he was being an ass to us, i'd take offense.

either way, not trying to start anything, just pointing out how this thread got silly, for no reason.