barcelona vs arsenal

Arthas

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
15 Year Member
Damn, I was watching it and saw Barza dominate pretty much all game long, I stopped watching it around minute 80 to go do some chores when it was 2-0 barza, and didn't bother recording the rest cause I was sure Barza had it won.

Later at night I see the news and it ended up being a tie, haha crazy. The return game should be interesting.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Damn, I was watching it and saw Barza dominate pretty much all game long, I stopped watching it around minute 80 to go do some chores when it was 2-0 barza, and didn't bother recording the rest cause I was sure Barza had it won.

Later at night I see the news and it ended up being a tie, haha crazy. The return game should be interesting.

You never know what's going to happen in football, but the forecast is that Barça's going to murder them in Camp Nou.

Madrid Fans are split, the more Barça plays, the more they get tired/booked/injured, in the other hand, they see that as a painful thing as the CL final is at their stadium ^^

Inter still has its word. Predicting against Italians is never a sure shot.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
I didnt see the match but it was supposed to be great, you have to say it should be barcelonas game now what with Fabregas being out for the rest of the season. Football is a funny old game though and you can never write Arsenal off :multi_co:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

Although an away draw with away goals is not so bad for Barca, I am sure that Pep is furious over the way that they let Arsenal turn things around. And Barca were in complete domination most of the game. Arsenal seemed completely outclassed.

I know a lot of gooners were saying they could beat Barca without Cesc, when the game was at home. However, beating them without Cesc at Camp Nou is not such an easy task. Especially if Arshavin doesn't want to play more than 26 minutes again...

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
HEY CHARLIE!

Hi Man...

Second leg is on tonight....

I'll be watching with popcorn a very large wine glass in hand....... and the deeds to my house in my other hand as I've just bet it on Barcelona for the win tonight....

The first leg was silly... Barca manraped Arsenal... in the most homo-erotic way... I expect this time.... everyone on the Arsenal Bench won't be able to sit down for weeks after this game....

...so... Bums to the Wall.... Enjoy the match...

xROTx

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Hi Man...

Second leg is on tonight....

I'll be watching with popcorn a very large wine glass in hand....... and the deeds to my house in my other hand as I've just bet it on Barcelona for the win tonight....

The first leg was silly... Barca manraped Arsenal... in the most homo-erotic way... I expect this time.... everyone on the Arsenal Bench won't be able to sit down for weeks after this game....

...so... Bums to the Wall.... Enjoy the match...

xROTx

Arsenal is going into this match without Cesc, Arshavin, and Song. It should be brutal.

But the talk is that Walcott's pace was indefensible last week, and B52 has been invaluable up front, despite not doing much.

Almunia;
Sagna, Vermaelen, Campbell, Clichy;
Denilson, Diaby;
Rosicky;
Walcott, Nasri;
Bendtner

It's not the best set up, especially the fear of having to play Denilson, who sucks, but it can work against a Barca without its starting back line. Valdez is not a good GK. He does well because he has so much talent protecting the box with him. That talent is suspended tonight.

On the flipside, Barca will probably play Abidal and Toure in the back. Or Abidal, Toure and Milito. Those guys would start at just about any team in any league.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Arsenal is going into this match without Cesc, Arshavin, and Song. It should be brutal.

But the talk is that Walcott's pace was indefensible last week, and B52 has been invaluable up front, despite not doing much.

Almunia;
Sagna, Vermaelen, Campbell, Clichy;
Denilson, Diaby;
Rosicky;
Walcott, Nasri;
Bendtner

It's not the best set up, especially the fear of having to play Denilson, who sucks, but it can work against a Barca without its starting back line. Valdez is not a good GK. He does well because he has so much talent protecting the box with him. That talent is suspended tonight.

On the flipside, Barca will probably play Abidal and Toure in the back. Or Abidal, Toure and Milito. Those guys would start at just about any team in any league.

Yep... Barca's Strength in depth is sorta scary...

...Their 2nd 11... prob better than 3/4's of the sides in Europe....

It's sorta amazing they pay like £15million for Henry and decide that they'd rather play Messi week in week out... and he was brought up through the ranks...

...Barca's firepower >>>>> Bendter....

....and let's admit it... Walcott... will either get croaked in some typical Cynical Spanish tackle... or he'll just not perform like he did against Wolves on Saturday....

On a more positive note for Arsenal.... Barcelona is a lovely city to visit... Jan and I enjoyed it immensley...:buttrock:

xROTx

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Hopefully the game is going to be more fun than Inter CSKA. Not even 10 minutes in and it's over. Mourinho's quest for world dominance continues.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Barcelona is gonna take this, you know it, I know it, everybody knows it.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Yeah you have to say it's in their favour, but football can be a funny old game :)

bcfczulu

Over Top Auto Mechanic
messi on 40 mins hatrick ,with a class chip for the 3rd.

arsenal are now fucked!!!

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Wow, shaping up to be some match. Barcelona looking good for the champions league again this year :)

bcfczulu

Over Top Auto Mechanic
i seriously dont know how they didnt win the first leg.

they hammerd arsenal ,i was waching it in the pub and couldnt belive how 1 sided it was and arsenal got an eqaliser.

who do you support IDCHAPPY ?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
...After Careful Consideration....

...I feel this match is over after the first half messi show....

Wenger should just go out for a nice meal during the 2nd half... looks like he needs a good meal...

xROTx

PS. On a side note.... even tho Inter won... Mourinho looked like a career soldier who's son has just informed him he's gay and going to take up ballet....

bcfczulu

Over Top Auto Mechanic

Wenger should just go out for a nice meal during the 2nd half... looks like he needs a good meal...

xROTx

PS. On a side note.... even tho Inter won... Mourinho looked like a career soldier who's son has just informed him he's gay and going to take up ballet....

lol,did you see mourhino on saturday pretty much telling an english club to come and get him?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

xROTx

Spanish food tastes like shit. He should wait until he gets back to london for some baby bangers (he likes baby anything).

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
The Messi show is over, he must be worth 100 million for sure. Not that i think Barcelona will be selling him for a very long time :D

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'm not siding with Barcelona by the mere fact that they are favorites. Barcelona has been benevolent to Colombian athletes, Barcelona has proven time and again their technic is a powerhouse and their line up is ever solid. Is only natural for me to side with Barcelona on this and alas I was right.

Arthas

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
15 Year Member
Watching Messi play during one of his inspired nights like tonight's game is like watching real life Fifa/Pes. The Arsenal goal made things get interesting and not even 5 minutes later Messi had already equalized the score. La pulga is simply leagues above anyone else right now. Absolutely incredible.

Arthas

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
15 Year Member
GUYS

He scored 4 goals against Silvestre.
Right man but just do yourself a favor and rewatch those goals, that was just plain magic.

All Messi needs now is a world cup man and he'll be one all time's greats

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Right man but just do yourself a favor and rewatch those goals, that was just plain magic.

All Messi needs now is a world cup man and he'll be one all time's greats

Messi will eventually get a wC, but not sure if this is the year.

But seriously, against a better defense... People fapping over Messi for what he does to Peanut head is just silly.