Who Wants SNK Gals Sudoku?

kasemase

New Challenger
This may excite the typical male, but it just doesn't do it for me.... But if Capcom vs. SNK 3 was for real, that would excite me. :drool:

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
I'd just prefer a competent new full title.

I should stop getting my hopes up.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
If I want to do sudoku, I'd just grab the newspaper.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
wow.
alot of those look pretty risqué.
those freaky japanese kids.

Yue

Baseball Star Hitter
They do have used panties vending machines, you know.

Fett

Camel Slug
This kind of thing is the reason the birth rate in Japan is the worst in the world.

aria

Former Moderator
And that's why my little April Fool's joke was meant to cut a little deep: this is what SNK-P puts out (or should I say turns out --as in turns out onto the street?).

Abster

Dodgeball Yakuza
Cham Cham's getting smaller and flatter with each new game she's put in.

Shame on you SNKP.

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
this thread brought on the crushing realization that I just don't like SNK no more.

Sure it is snkp and nothing can ever make me stop loving the neo. But it hurts all the same.

YeldellGW

Bartender,
20 Year Member
I swear I'm surprised SNKP hasn't tried their hand at the adult gaming market by now.

Not that I would mind... :D

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
I don't care about this and wouldn't play it, but if it puts money in their pocket to make respectable titles, like a Garou sequel, I'll live with it.

They'll probably stop at 'puts money in their pocket' and ignore the 'Garou 2' part.

aria

Former Moderator
this thread brought on the crushing realization that I just don't like SNK no more.

Sure it is snkp and nothing can ever make me stop loving the neo. But it hurts all the same.

If it makes you feel better, you're not alone. Still, we can love the old Neo stuff like we love old NES stuff.

I swear I'm surprised SNKP hasn't tried their hand at the adult gaming market by now.

Not that I would mind... :D

Give it a few more years and a few more failures.

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
I'd flipping embarrased to play that in public

2ns2p89.gif

:lolz:

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
Give it a few more years and a few more failures.

Just remember that the failures are our fault, the games are perfectly good and we're not letting ourselves enjoy their hidden brilliance because we're nothing but jaded and haters.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
If Tecmo buys out SNKP and made those beach volleyball/party games with their IP?

PrincessPeach

Banned
I don't care about this and wouldn't play it, but if it puts money in their pocket to make respectable titles, like a Garou sequel, I'll live with it.

They'll probably stop at 'puts money in their pocket' and ignore the 'Garou 2' part.

Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves, the gaming community hasn't even begun to complete the "pay money for Neo Geo company products" stage yet.