Garou 2? -- SNKP launching NEW/Updated Garou: Mark of the Wolves?!

aria

Former Moderator
Okay, I know I've been rather hard on SNKP in recent years --mostly because I think they've done nothing more than constantly devalue the SNK brand-- but this time I've got to admit: I'm impressed, and even optimistic (which scares me).

Not only that but SNKP's done such a good job keeping this under wraps --I mean with all the stuff about the latest KOF (yawn) and the totally questionable decision to develop the Sky Stage, who would've guessed that they had this MOTW2 (or whatever they're going to call it... Garou 2? ) in the works.

Anyway, I'm not going to bore you any further with my editorializing, check out the footage that was just leaked, and have a good Thursday. VIDEO HERE.

aria

Former Moderator
BTW: before I forget, I think this might be the first site to break this story.

Holy cow, that is crazy.

Then again, its been YEARS since SNK-P's had anything really going for it.

HeartlessNinny

Heartlessness is a virtue
Holy shit! That video was amazing. I can't fucking wait for this..!!!!!

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
HOLY SHIT

I was like "meh Playmore" until I saw that vid

Fucking... this will turn it all around. Calling it now. SNK is back.

Psycho_Kenshin

Par-Dak,
Damn, it's about time! Some more official stuff, Garou 2 in the house:

garou2y.jpg

garou2b.jpg

garou2z.jpg

Looks pretty nuts, Terry brought back the hat, in fact he's got a bag full of hats, baby! :buttrock:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
It's nice that they introduced a new character from England, Gordon Arse.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Any official joke a la Star Raddish this year?

black_7

Fio's Quartermaster
Okay, I know I've been rather hard on SNKP in recent years --mostly because I think they've done nothing more than constantly devalue the SNK brand-- but this time I've got to admit: I'm impressed, and even optimistic (which scares me).

Not only that but SNKP's done such a good job keeping this under wraps --I mean with all the stuff about the latest KOF (yawn) and the totally questionable decision to develop the Sky Stage, who would've guessed that they had this MOTW2 (or whatever they're going to call it... Garou 2? ) in the works.

Anyway, I'm not going to bore you any further with my editorializing, check out the footage that was just leaked, and have a good Thursday. VIDEO HERE.

Fuck You ! :blow_top:

Cavalry

INfintido Innuendo?,
There's a difference between playing an April fools joke and this. This is just cruel. :angry:

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
bobak excited about a fighting game? april fools indeed.