Fighters History Dynamite

Cornerb0y

Krauser's Henchman
I recently bought a copy of this game and it seems 99% legit but when I looked at the label I noticed that it had another one behind it. When I put a light up to it I realized that it had a Japanese label behind it. I was wondering if this was common or not. Also shouldn't the label say Karnov's Revenge, not Fighters History Dynamite?

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Label means nothing.

Boards matter, take pics.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
It's just a relabel by SNK. Like Fire said label means nothing really but operators I guess wanted to be able to read the label. So whatever overstock from japan got relabeled as US.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
First off, Fighters History Dynamite is the Japanese title. It's very possible that when it was relabeled for the U.S. market they made a label based on the Japanese title.

Like James said, it's not unheard of for this to happen. I personally have a DriftOut that went from SNK to an arcade operator to me, and it has the same thing going on (I assume the label behind is a Japanese DriftOut label; I never looked THAT closely)

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I've only had 2 relabels and one was Street Hoop and the other Windjammers.

WilalvesBR

NEST Puppet
First off, Fighters History Dynamite is the Japanese title. It's very possible that when it was relabeled for the U.S. market they made a label based on the Japanese title.

The euro version was labeled as Fighters History Dynamite.

fightersHistoryDynamiteEU.jpg