>Last Blade
>Last Blade 2
Don't know!

Keith

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
Waku Waku 7 - Sam2, FF3, Sam3, or just about anything after 95

Neo Bomberman - Sam1, Sam2, Karnovs, WH2, WH2 jet, etc.

Breakers Revenge - Same as WW7
Ninja Masters - Same as WW7

Last Blade & Last Blade 2 - OUCH! Your best bet would be cheap Neo Cup 98 carts, Kof 97, or only a couple others... These are expensive sacs and I hate to see someone do it!

Jeff

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
Thanks, guys!
smile.gif

Now, all I have to do is find out how to actually do a conversion, step by step. Since a few of those titles are actually easy to find, I think it could be worth it for me to try it at least once.

I know there's probably a place on one of the Neo Geo web sites that list a few steps, but which one do you think is best?

Lou Gojira

Enemy Chaser
What can I use as a sac cart for Kizuna Encounter? Is it safe to use a World Heroes Jet?

Thanks...

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
Samurai Shodown 2 would be your cheapest cart. If you want a new style box to go with it, then Fatal Fury 3.

Jeff

Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
What can I use as a sac cart for Kizuna Encounter? Is it safe to use a World Heroes Jet?

Thanks...

Lou Gojira

Enemy Chaser
Thanks for the information Jeff, but I got me this World Heroes Jet cart at a pawn shop for $20, and I never play it (compared to my other Neo Geo games anyway). But it is possible to use the WH Jet cart as a sac cart isn't it? Sorry for sounding so uninformed, but this cart conversion aspect is totally new to me.

VinylBoy

Jeff -

Would you mind posting somewhere online the process of creating a sac cart??? Guess I could give it a shot myself and see how easy (or hard) it is to do something like this...

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Hey VinylBoy, why don't you just send the carts (MVS for conversion and sac cart) to Jeff and have him do it? His rates aren't bad at all and its a lot safer to have him do it vs. doing it yourself, especially if you're not experienced. You can kill one or both of the carts if you're not careful . . .

And anyway, are you experienced in detailed soldering work? If so it might be OK, but still I'd just send him the stuff. He did my MS1 cart, beautiful job and it works perfectly. He even included a beautiful homebrew insert and cart sticker that he designed, the finished product really looks fantastic! And a Metal Slug manual is finished, which looks MUCH BETTER than the SNK original and has lots of cool stuff in it (you can see and d/l the manual at nick_th_fury's website).

VinylBoy

I may actually make an inquiry to Jeff for his Neo services... I've heard nothing but good things about his work.

At the same time, I wouldn't mind seeing how detailed it is to do one myself... it could be a nice side project to do one weekend. I'll try to get the d/l from Nic_the_fury's web site if I can find it.
biggrin.gif

DEVIL_GUI

You can fantasize all day long, believing that you
THERE IS A PICTURE OF A CONVERTED CART HELD ON THE SNKNEOGEOWARROOM YAHOE CLUB......
IT WAS POSTED UP BY ADOL AND ITS A CART HE BOUGHT FROM dixazz FOR FULL PRICE......
SHOCK TROOPERS I THINK IT WAS.....
ANYWAY YOU CAN GET A ROUGH IDEA ABOUT CONVERSION THERE......BUT IT IS A LENGTHY PROCESS I BELIEVE.....
DEVIL GUI

Robi15

20 Year Member
Jeff is the man for the Job!! He made an Slug 1 conversion to me and he even has the best art available. He also can provide you with an beautiful manual too.
Send the job to Jeff man.

How many carts and what cames are you gonna convert?

This is how the Slug 1 conversion look liked!!!
metaljk

metaljk2

LOOK AT THAT MANUAL!!!

Robi15

(Boosting som bass in my 15W speakers)

[This message has been edited by Robi15 (edited December 26, 2000).]