Neo Geo SAC Carts

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
I've come to the realization that some of the games I plan to get rid of will never happen. Instead of just having them sit on my shelf and gather dust, I thought that maybe if I was able to use these carts as sac carts towards the conversion of a few titles I actually do want to own... only problem is, I don't know which games I would be able to convert with the carts that I'm sacrificing.

Here's a list of carts I'm willing to send to the Neo Geo gods. What games could take their place through the sac process?

Soccer Brawl
Super Baseball 2020
Thrash Rally
Blue's Journey
Ninja Combat
Baseball Stars II
Crossed Swords
... and although I'll be doing a transaction very soon for Galaxy Fight, I can't help but wonder what I would be able to use that cart for if I used it as a sac?

If anyone has any information regarding this, please let me know. Thanks!
biggrin.gif

"There is no judgement once you enter these doors. No judgement, no right from wrong... just the higher state of your consciousness." - Deep Dish: Renaissance Ibiza

yuckydog

Morden's Lackey
Hey, you're back? Pop me and e-mail if you still want to trade.

(Sorry for the off-topic reply.)

James

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
Those are mostly little games, see the nick_th_fury web site to tell what you have there. But most of the good sac games are Samurai showdown 2. Id buy half those game from you if you were willing to sell. Im looking for most of those!

Tim