I guess I'm the new guy...

JimmyDean

n00b
H! I'm new here (A few days) and I wanted to introduce myself. I'm a HUGE Osu buckeye fan, and a fan of college football in general. I also love Sega and Nintendo, so don't get pissed cause I stray from neo topics. I'm pretty ballsy, so if you fuck with me, than I'll give it to you twice as hard. Just cause I'm new doesn't mean I'll suck any of your balls, got that straight? How that that's out of the way, I'm excited to be a part of the forums! :mr_t:

I'm not an ass, I'm just tough. Some people here were NOT nice to me at all, and right now, I'm pissed. I'm a nice guy, I just won't take any shit. :D

aria

Former Moderator
Hey now Wolverine, some tOSU fans are nice.

Even when I was down at The Horseshoe last September...

2009-0912-OSU-small1.jpg

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
H! I'm new here (A few days) and I wanted to introduce myself. I'm a HUGE Osu buckeye fan, and a fan of college football in general. I also love Sega and Nintendo, so don't get pissed cause I stray from neo topics. I'm pretty ballsy, so if you fuck with me, than I'll give it to you twice as hard. Just cause I'm new doesn't mean I'll suck any of your balls, got that straight? How that that's out of the way, I'm excited to be a part of the forums! :mr_t:

I'm not an ass, I'm just tough. Some people here were NOT nice to me at all, and right now, I'm pissed. I'm a nice guy, I just won't take any shit. :D

Mellow out tough guy,if people aren't nice to you it's always your fault:smirk:

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Hey now Wolverine, some tOSU fans are nice.

Even when I was down at The Horseshoe last September...

2009-0912-OSU-small1.jpg

I double-dog dare you to go there when they're playing Michigan wearing a Michigan shirt. And if at all possible bring a child with you! Again, I double-dog dare you!

I'm just poking fun at him, except for the thick skinned part.:make_fac:

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
Welcome. Unfortunately, you won't last long here.

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
Stop being an ass...I mean tough...

Welcome.

You can't just pop into a forum for the first time and start spraying tough guy shit. That gets you no where in the Neo Forum and is no way to obtain respect from fellow members.

Last edited:

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Just curious but has anyone actually ever called you a nice guy or is that just something you came up with on your own?

SetaSouji??

There Can be Only One
He made it four days before the butthurt was too much. :oh_no: Oh well, not everyone is cut out for this place.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Did he set the record for fastest butthurt-meltdown?

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Well talk about easing yourself in gently, sure wont last long with that attitude :rolleyes:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I'm pretty ballsy, so if you fuck with me, than I'll give it to you twice as hard.

I know a few "sauna's" that you might want to visit. They like that sort of talk.