MV-6F Credit light replacement.

tsuran

n00b
Hey all, I'm replacing much of the hardware in the CP of my 6 slot cab, and I've scoured the net and the forums for a few days, and can't seem to find anywhere that sells the credit lights that are out on my cab. I saw a few that were sold here a WHILE ago, but they were small squares, and the ones on my cab are long rectangles. Any help would be appreciated, sorry to bother.

tsuran

n00b
Wow yeah, thats the one! I'll check in to that, too bad they're used. I guess they're made specifically for the cabs and they don't come stock new.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Wow yeah, thats the one! I'll check in to that, too bad they're used. I guess they're made specifically for the cabs and they don't come stock new.

I'm not sure on the >they don't come stock new

I bought a set on ebay that was unused..NOS..

Both came wrapped in a special baggy to each,mint unused,the wires wrapped-tied never unwrapped ..And they both came in a small box specifically for them...The box didn't have anything on it though,Just a small thin cardboard box that they fit in perfectly..

I sold them later.....but never thought about if they were actually-really NOS or a spare part a seller had,replacement for the machine back from many years ago..
Or was the seller just really particular on how he kept his stuff..

From then I've only seen them used...on ebay ..

So your question I'm curious on myself..

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
In the mvs manual, SNK used to offer a separate 12 month waranty on the mv-led pcbs (the credit display counters). So they must have had some stock apart from those that came with a cab.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
In the mvs manual, SNK used to offer a separate 12 month waranty on the mv-led pcbs (the credit display counters). So they must have had some stock apart from those that came with a cab.

Awesome,thank you..:buttrock: