Fatal Fury Special is on the Wii VC

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Doubt anyone cares, but news is news. Yeah it's the Neo version.

Virtual Console™

FATAL FURY SPECIAL
Original platform: NEOGEO
Publisher: D4 Enterprise
Players: 1-2
ESRB Rating: T (Teen) – Mild Suggestive Themes, Violence
Price: 900 Wii Points
Description: Originally released in 1993, this fighting game pits 15 different fighters against each other. The cast includes the original eight characters from Fatal Fury 2, as well as three new characters (Billy, Axel and Laurence) and a new boss (Wolfgang). Also, three characters from the original Fatal Fury (Duck, Dan and Geese) have returned to the fight. Building on the appeal of the previous game with two-line battles, special moves and powerful finishers, this game is truly worthy of its “special” distinction. And if certain special conditions are met, special guest Ryuu Sakazaki will make an appearance.

Last edited:

FairlanePhantom

Mai's Apprentice
I waited so long I almost don't care anymore. Much like how long I waited for Zombies Ate My Neighbors. Both were rated on ESRb for so damn long with no hint of when it was going to happen.

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
Who the fuck is Dan!!

http://www.nintendo.com/wii/virtualconsole/games/detail/jaARTs2h3zl4l0me_mNKrVdX1Eh_OeYS

This is a fighting game released in 1993, pitting 15 different fighters against each other. The cast includes the original eight characters from Fatal Fury 2, as well as three new characters (Billy, Axel and Laurence) and a new boss (Wolfgang). Finally, three characters from the original Fatal Fury (Duck, Dan and Geese) have returned to the fight. By building on the appeal from the previous game with its two-line battles, special moves, and powerful finishers, and further improving on the series' formula, this game is truly worthy of the title "special." Also, if certain special conditions are met, special guest Ryuu Sakazaki will make an appearance, which in itself is noteworthy.

Whoa! It really does say "Dan." And "Ryuu"....
By "Dan" they mean "Tung"?

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
Trade in your Wii for a 360 LoneSage and I'll buy you copies of Bullet Witch and EDF2017.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
when sin & punishment 2 gets released on the 360 i'll give you a call via Terry