Japanese Slot 1 Board on Super Nova?

wjw123

Krauser's Henchman
Can I use a Japanese Slot One MVS PCB on a Super Nova?

I was sucker into a MV-1B Board, without consulting with this board first - that a long story.

frown.gif

wjw123

Krauser's Henchman
Originally posted by Mike:
What's wrong the the MV 1-B board?

Maybe nothing - I can not get it to work with my games. The mas controllers does not work at all. I thought you posted the same?
The MV 1-B board is for the Maze game which uses a trackball. - Please correct me if I'm wrong? I'm trying to get a different board with the controller ports.

William

Mike

Bead Banger
I don't think that the MV1-B board is limited to the Maze game. Where did you hear this information? I had trouble with mine because my Supergun was not wired correctly.

WHen you say that it doesn't play any of your games, what do you mean by that?

wjw123

Krauser's Henchman
Originally posted by Mike:
I don't think that the MV1-B board is limited to the Maze game. Where did you hear this information? I had trouble with mine because my Supergun was not wired correctly.

WHen you say that it doesn't play any of your games, what do you mean by that?

I have a Super Nova and All the games I have - metal slug, RB2, AofF 3, etc will not work with the controllers -The game screen starts up and I can not play the games.

If the board has controller ports build in then that would be a different story. I would be able to use my home cart controllers.

Check out the other post on Super Nova or MV1-B in this forum. MV1-b is a board that came with the maze game that only works on a trackball.