PDA

View Full Version : Japanese Slot 1 Board on Super Nova?

wjw123
09-23-2000, 05:41 PM
Can I use a Japanese Slot One MVS PCB on a Super Nova?

I was sucker into a MV-1B Board, without consulting with this board first - that a long story.

http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/frown.gif

Mike
09-25-2000, 10:33 AM
What's wrong the the MV 1-B board?

wjw123
09-26-2000, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by Mike:
What's wrong the the MV 1-B board?

Maybe nothing - I can not get it to work with my games. The mas controllers does not work at all. I thought you posted the same?
The MV 1-B board is for the Maze game which uses a trackball. - Please correct me if I'm wrong? I'm trying to get a different board with the controller ports.

William

Mike
09-26-2000, 10:39 PM
I don't think that the MV1-B board is limited to the Maze game. Where did you hear this information? I had trouble with mine because my Supergun was not wired correctly.

WHen you say that it doesn't play any of your games, what do you mean by that?

wjw123
09-27-2000, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Mike:
I don't think that the MV1-B board is limited to the Maze game. Where did you hear this information? I had trouble with mine because my Supergun was not wired correctly.

WHen you say that it doesn't play any of your games, what do you mean by that?

I have a Super Nova and All the games I have - metal slug, RB2, AofF 3, etc will not work with the controllers -The game screen starts up and I can not play the games.

If the board has controller ports build in then that would be a different story. I would be able to use my home cart controllers.

Check out the other post on Super Nova or MV1-B in this forum. MV1-b is a board that came with the maze game that only works on a trackball.