European tv w/scart rbg exactly the same as arcade

neonut

Crossed Swords Squire
European tv w/scart rbg exactly the same as arcade

Are these monitors the same axact quality as An rgb Arcade , because i founf one and i want to buy it brand new. I just want to find out if the quality is EXACTLy THE SAME. Please give info, before I didsh out he $$$$$$...........NEONUT

A TV isn't a monitor, its a TV. Generally TVs use lower refresh rates than "monitors".

The quality is good. RGB is just about the best signal you'll get on a home tv set. Don't forget you're in America though, right? For a euro TV you'll need a very decent step-up transformer, of higher rating than the cheap $50 things. And you'll need to make sure its NTSC and 60Hz compatible - generally TVs made in the last 5 years or so with SCART are - the early ones weren't very often though!

It'd depend what you want to put through it - but if you are looking for a Supergun and are gonna argue over the quality, i'd suggest you just go get yourself a cab - cheaper than a decent RGB telly!

neonut

Crossed Swords Squire
I already have a mvs 25 and 29, I just want something to play all my cosoles on, xbox, gamecube, dc, and especially aes. But I wont be happy playing my aes unless I have arcade quality graphics. It's not about the $$ I just want a tv that has pure rgb like the arcades if a euro tv is the same thats what Ill get...........NEONUT

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Well, I live in Europe and I have Sony 21'' TV with RGB scart input PAL/NTSC and 50/60 Hz compatibility. I plug most of my consoles and my supergun via RGB scart and the picture is just lovely, in my opinion even better than arcade cabinets.