Problem with Home Cartridge!!!!

NeoZero

New Challenger
I recently purchased a Neo Cart from Supersellers, and it has a problem. The game is Samurai Spirits 2, and the game is in great shape. When I play the game 4 chars have problems, Galford, Hanzo, Haohmaru, and Kyoshiro. They all get blocks, yes blocks on them when i play with them or against them. it doesnt affect the game play, but it does affect the visuals. I did clean it with a Dry Q-tip, but it seems the problem remains.

Do you think the cart could be damaged? It doesnt appear to be because there is no physical evidence of dents or wear on the cart.

What should I clean it with? What works the best for cleaning home carts, and what should you use to clean a System?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

-NeoZero

lump505

Kabuki Klasher
I use an eraser. My Super Baseball 2020 was messed up and it fixed it up right away.

Robi15

20 Year Member
I have to say that i have a similar problem with my MVS Kizuna Encounter. I cleaned it very well. I even opened it and cleaned all the connectors inside but for no help. It can be that some memory chips are having some problems. JMKurz is the man who's answer we must wait for
frown.gif

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
Go with lump505 on this one. Carefully pop it open, or if you can get to it without opening it, use an eraser.

If that doesn't do the trick, then there may be a bad contact inside.

Jeff