What's up?

Seelen

n00b
I've been lurking for a few months now...decided I better introduce myself.

I'm mostly a console gamer. I play a lot of PS2, PSX, SNES. Lately, I've been getting into Japanese games. Got a Super Famicom and a Sega Saturn, and a fistful of games for each. Once I get bored with these, and get through a few of the big Japanese exclusives, I'm probably going to get an AES or a PC Engine.

I WAS gonna buy an AES before. I was like, "Yeah, I'll just get an AES and the Metal Slug games to star-$1000!?!?" I figured they'd be the cheapest games for the system :crying:

Anyways, yeah, how's it goin? I'm gonna have to learn some more about MVS stuff soon...I don't have room for a cabinet, but if I can put together a setup using a CRT Tv/Monitor, then that would be a pretty inexpensive way to get into it, huh?

itsmattxp

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I've been lurking for a few months now...decided I better introduce myself.

I'm mostly a console gamer. I play a lot of PS2, PSX, SNES. Lately, I've been getting into Japanese games. Got a Super Famicom and a Sega Saturn, and a fistful of games for each. Once I get bored with these, and get through a few of the big Japanese exclusives, I'm probably going to get an AES or a PC Engine.

I WAS gonna buy an AES before. I was like, "Yeah, I'll just get an AES and the Metal Slug games to star-$1000!?!?" I figured they'd be the cheapest games for the system :crying:

Anyways, yeah, how's it goin? I'm gonna have to learn some more about MVS stuff soon...I don't have room for a cabinet, but if I can put together a setup using a CRT Tv/Monitor, then that would be a pretty inexpensive way to get into it, huh?

Go MVS if money is a concern. They're cheaper and for the most part exactly the same. You can either go with a cabinet or a consolized MVS unit.