To open a mvs cart

BattraxZ

Banned
Do I have to worry about anything when I unscrew a mvs cart. Is there a guide somewhere that could get stickied for the noobs ( like me) so we could possibly provide more Lulz here due to burnination. Step by step guide. I don't even want to try it on my 10$ fatal fury without knowing what to expect. I'm guessing its pretty simple. But a guide would be nice unless it reatrdedly basic
( I fear it might be :lol:) Thanks Much

xiao_haozi

Avid Neo-Expert
so we could possibly provide more Lulz here due to burnination.
...what????

Anyway, Just lay it flat and take the screws out from each of the corners. Then slowly remove the top and you should have the two bards in there spaced by a 3rd plastic piece that sits near the bottom by the pcb edges. As long as you don't manhandle the two parts of the case, the label should be fine. The less you have to open up the two to get the boards out, the less the label bends.

BattraxZ

Banned
...what????

The lulz due to burnination refers to users who would be amused that someone got a boot. Maybe not most but some would be amused by anothers misfortune. thanks for the encouragement good to know that theres no spring loaded mess in there or anything like that....I think you would've mentioned it if there was. you seem to take offense at my suggestion that someone maybe amused by anothers misfortune so I trust in you.

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
I've never seen anyone get laughed at because they've bought a boot.

The boards of ridiculously bad boots do get laughed at sometimes, but thats about as far as it goes.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Do I have to worry about anything when I unscrew a mvs cart. Is there a guide somewhere that could get stickied for the noobs ( like me) so we could possibly provide more Lulz here due to burnination. Step by step guide. I don't even want to try it on my 10$ fatal fury without knowing what to expect. I'm guessing its pretty simple. But a guide would be nice unless it reatrdedly basic
( I fear it might be :lol:) Thanks Much
A guide on how to use a screwdriver on 4 screws? Righty tighty, lefty loosey. STICKY PLZ.

Between this and his bitching about not getting a free repro MM...BAN PLZ.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
A large rock or hammer usually works well. :smirk:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
A large rock or hammer usually works well. :smirk:
How large? If it's too large, is there a chance of damaging the label? If it's too small, will 2 smaller hammers used simultaneously work OK?

BattraxZ

Banned
it reatrdedly basic ( I fear it might be )

Yeah I said I could see the screws in the first post. I knew there were two separate boards. I did not know anything else about what was inside of there. Apparently its just some piece of plastic? Thanks for all your helpful info.

I got my my first clear blue cart today and I still wouldn't have known whats between the boards. Are we all superman powered and have x-ray vision now? Because if so I missed out on that.

Last edited:

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Yeah I said I could see the screws in the first post. I knew there were two separate boards. I did not know anything else about what was inside of there. Apparently its just some piece of plastic? Thanks for all your helpful info.

I got my my first clear blue cart today and I still wouldn't have known whats between the boards. Are we all superman powered and have x-ray vision now? Because if so I missed out on that.
There is a portal to another dimension hidden between the boards. I'd stay out of there if I were you. Best not to risk it.

BattraxZ

Banned
There is a portal to another dimension hidden between the boards. I'd stay out of there if I were you. Best not to risk it.

The two manhandling bards pop out of there right? That is something I should leave to those more Mature+Experienced.

My thread wouldn't have gotten approval if if it was so reatrded that it should get spammed. Thanks!

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
65f4a1ec5a001a02396ac2d1baa8e31a.jpg

SAFETY NOT GUARANTEED

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
Before you guys laugh too much, you should realize that the spacer goes into the cart casing in a specific orientation. The slots on the spacer are not equal distance from top/bottom...

Jeff

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Before you guys laugh too much, you should realize that the spacer goes into the cart casing in a specific orientation. The slots on the spacer are not equal distance from top/bottom...

Jeff
We've all put it on backwards before, but that's how you learn.