Neo Geo Music Video, a.k.a. "Four Bright Buttons & Two Joy Sticks"

Praise the Lard

Sieger's Squire
A bit trippy if you just watch the cab since it never changes positions in the shots. How many reindeer did it take to pull all that? Where is the full version? I can't be arsed to use Screwattack's new convoluted design. Where are the individual vocal tracks? I'm ready to lay down some remix0rz already.

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
why is it "four bright buttons" and "two joysticks"? Shoudln't it be Eight Bright Buttons?

aria

Former Moderator
I would love to see someone create a music video with the AOF3 characters set to the Gypsy Kings. That just seems like it would work.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Awesome job Nate. Was the monitor just a green screen the whole time?

SSS

neo retired
Awesome job Nate. Was the monitor just a green screen the whole time?

you can see the cab shake a little around the stationary screen. I think the funniest part of that video is the bystanders reactions as you wheel an arcade machine past them.

alphagamer

Aero Fighters Flyboy
1524785091_dba68ed512.jpg

bendor

Fio's Quartermaster
i love keith apicary. i've seen a bunch of the "Talking Classics" videos and crack up every time.

Nathan, Is that a new cab for you? i remember you had a conversion in some of the older talking classics vids.

Gentle Ben

NAM-75 Vet
Man I feel gay for enjoying the shit outta that.

...who's the little hottie at 2:50?

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
Yup...infected my head and will probably stay there for the rest of the weekend.

Loved the video.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Great job Keith. Did you use a green screen effect to keep to same footage on screen at all times?

mungrin

Panko KING,
This might sound kind of dumb but how was this video done?At first i thought its was green screen but its obvious its not when you see him enter from the store.I also thought he was on a flatbed truck or something but then hes on the beach and even in a grocery store and sidewalk.What was powering the cab?

The girl is Laura Gerow she plays Keith's sister Kelly on the show. She does anime voice over.

We rented a camera dolly and pushed the cab everywhere. We did it for 2 days and went a total of about 8 miles. We built a big arm to mount the camera an attached it to the cab. Like a sideways tripod. We had green screen over the monitor. Then filmed me playing level 1 in MS and laid that over the green. So the gameplay was the only thing that never cut. I wanted have the level span the video and it just made it.

Thanks for watching it.

Gentle Ben

NAM-75 Vet
The girl is Laura Gerow she plays Keith's sister Kelly on the show. She does anime voice over.

We rented a camera dolly and pushed the cab everywhere. We did it for 2 days and went a total of about 8 miles. We built a big arm to mount the camera an attached it to the cab. Like a sideways tripod. We had green screen over the monitor. Then filmed me playing level 1 in MS and laid that over the green. So the gameplay was the only thing that never cut. I wanted have the level span the video and it just made it.

Thanks for watching it.

Um....more please.

Cavalry

INfintido Innuendo?,
Nathan Barnatt you have the best crap ever. This video is no exception. 2 neo geo joysticks way up.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
very entertaining and well shot...and hilarious