SVC Chaos+ differences?

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
While I dislike bootlegs as much as the next guy, I heard the only difference between some of them are all the characters are playable. While I collect authentic the MVS carts, this does sound appealing.

I have a copy of SVC Chaos MVS and I have a multi with "SVC Chaos+" on it and "SVC Chaos Remix"

Does anyone have any experience with these?

Last edited:

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
First off, what's SVC Remix? I've not heard of that one.

I've got SVC Chaos and used to have a SVC Chaos Plus Version 2 cart, that had all 6 hidden characters per side unlocked - in the actual SVC Chaos, you can only open up 4 of 6 per side, if I'm not mistaken...

So yeah. I've experienced it.

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
First off, what's SVC Remix? I've not heard of that one.

I've got SVC Chaos and used to have a SVC Chaos Plus Version 2 cart, that had all 6 hidden characters per side unlocked - in the actual SVC Chaos, you can only open up 4 of 6 per side, if I'm not mistaken...

So yeah. I've experienced it.

Is there any differences? Remix is on this 120 in 1 multi i have on the way, both are actually. some hacks make infinite meter, change priority and shit...

but some just enable characters. If + just has that, looks like my SvC cart just became a shelf warmer...

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
Wow. I've never even heard of other versions of SVC Chaos.....interesting. I'm assuming it's not available on AES....

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
Wow. I've never even heard of other versions of SVC Chaos.....interesting. I'm assuming it's not available on AES....

they're bootlegs/hacks. there's also one on this cart for Garou, I don't have it yet so I can't tell if they changed things but I think they just enabled the hidden characters.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
I don't play my multi too too much, but i think SVC+ is just the extra characters without a code. Other than that it seems the same to me. I've never played remix. I don't have the original cart or board and I've never been a huge fan of the game so I guess its tough to compare for me.

Garou+ has the two bosses selectable in mvs mode. Other than that it seems the same. Garou and + seem like they play identical to the original but neither has ABCDStart survival mode like the real cart does. A bummer cause I like that, but its a bootleg so that's what ya get.

Best part of the multi cart is the hilarious KOF hacks. Terrible pallet swaps and character art. In some, you can hit start mid match and you turn into a miniature scaled down version of your sprite.