NeoGeo mods from NGF

Dion

Known Scammer, NeoGeoFreak Co-Founder
To all, NGF is pround to announce that we have now reduced the prices of all our mods.

Conversions - $70* each cartridge
Debug mods - $40
Super NGF mods - $90

contact NGF for more information
www.neogeofreak.com

[This message has been edited by Dion (edited August 24, 2000).]

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
Hurting for some cash Dion? Looking to finance your way to Japan or something?

Before anyone send their system to Dion, please ask for references for mods that he has done and follow up with those references. It's better to be safe than sorry.

Jeff

Dion

Very petty KURTZ. Sounds like something you would say to try and save face.

We are offering lower prices on mods now, so what. What do you have against that?

We are trying to save people some money.
Technology has gotten cheaper and those debugs now only cost $5.00 each - and you know this.
So, we offer the complete install with chip for only $40.

And conversions have gotten much easier for us, so we offer them at $70* each cartridge.

I can't see why that bothers you.
This is HELPING all Neo fans.

Dion
www.neogeofreak.com

[This message has been edited by Dion (edited August 24, 2000).]

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
I have nothing to save face about...

I do this as a hobby and have no need to do it for a living. I take pride in my work and people know it; the quality speaks for itself.

Jeff

Dion

If it's just a hobby for you, then why are you posting your "mods" for sale on eBay?

If you're helping others out, then why not do the mods for even less cost?

You know the debug chip is only $5.00
Why not just charge $20 for the mod?

WE are charging $40 for the mod job, $90 for the Super NGF mod, and only $70* to convert cartridges.

You should too.

There is no need to charge your $125 per super Neo mods if NGF only charges $90.
And no need for you to keep charging $100 for conversions since NGF is only charging $70*.

It's time to give better deals on these mods.

Dion
www.neogeofreak.com

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
Dion,

The reason I offered Debug Kits on eBay is because someone was charging $100 for it -- way out of line.

I charge $25 for a kit (includes shipping). I supply more than just a "chip". I give two sets of instructions (for varied skill sets), a socket, resistor, and ASSISTANCE. Plus, factor in the cost of the $800 rom programmer that not everyone has handy.

I want to see you sell the complete kits for $5.

I charge $50 to put a debug mod in a unit (includes chip, shipping, and insurance), so take out the $10 to $15 it costs me to send a system back and it's down under your $40 level.

I've been offering cart conversions for $75, which include return shipping & insurance, for a long time now, and to repeat customers, usually $50.

As for the "Super Neo", a phrase I coined (I know you're big on this type of thing), I'll stick with my current price since I know I offer a superior mod job - very high quality parts. My $110 price includes return shipping and insurance, so if someone goes with your version, they save less than $10 - not worth the abuse they would get that goes along with your gold series customer service program you're so well known for.

You never did send your system in for mods like you said you were going to do last month -- now, in less than 30 days, you've learned electronics and offer this on other's systems? I wonder how many systems you'll kill before you quit.

What does your Super Neo mod job include? Just curious.

Jeff

Dion

Again, your moronic values show right through. What's the matter...trying to justify your prices and trying to put the TRUE Neo pioneers down?

When did I say that "Dion" does the mods?
The mods and Super NGF mods are done by other members of NGF.

NGF is not a one man operation.

You must also think that I will be doing all of the game programming and coding of the new NGF games, the running of the production line, and the importing of all needed parts.

Wow....I guess "Dion" really is a God.

Dion
www.neogeofreak.com

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
Whatever. I'm dropping the subject because you can't carry on an intelligent conversation.

This topic is closed.

Jeff