Does anyone play football manager?

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Well like the title said really, I've played champ man 2 onwards till the split between SI and eidos. Also played/owned most of the football manager games from the split onwards(much to my wifes annoyance).

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I fuckin wish.

There's only like 5 people that even know what football is here.

Spectre

Banned
I play football, does that count? :D

FIFA is pretty much the only football game I play, unless you count the odd go on swos for nostalgia purposes.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Wow Swos, that takes me back about 15 years. Loved that game even with the instigoals that were unstoppable.

Spectre

Banned
PC SWOS is cool, especially with the swosoff editor. There are some really tough league datas out there, I usually pick a 4th tier team, free transfer all the players and empty the bank, then start from scratch with just reserves. Makes the game pretty damn challenging, building a team from scratch with very little money to buy players, especially when you get drawn against prem teams in the fa cup whose players all move at ten million miles an hour by comparison!

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
You must like it tough bud, that sounds nuggets hard. Still rewarding working you way up from nothing I guess. Oh and didn't mean to sound snappy in the shockbox thread, just been a long day.
P. s I got a shockbox&world heros2 jet on there way soon