New member here.

Tallahassee

Cheng's Errand Boy
Hello everyone. I am a new member. I am not only new to this community, I am new to the Neo-Geo also. I am in the process of buying my very first Neo-Geo item which is a nice 2 slot Neo-Geo MVS with a couple of carts and mini marques. I am very excited about all of this and to be a part of this community. If everything works out with the cabinet I will be sure to post pictures of it as soon as it arrives. Thanks to everyone that has made me feel welcomed so far. Thanks again Sn00t, JetBlue, and Mark. You have all made me feel very welcomed here.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Anyone who's already drawn the ire of payment due can't be all that bad:loco:

Welcome to teh Drama!

Post some pics of the cab once the deal is done.

Tallahassee

Cheng's Errand Boy
lol, yeah. I found this site a few days ago and was reading about the MVS and got very excited about it. I looked online and the first thing I saw was a 2 slot MVS and figured it was a sign. You guys are going to cost me a lot of money. :)

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
For me it was the opposite. I bought a JP Home System and wanted to get it modded. Searching and finding JMKurtz's name led me here & to the Neobitz site. I lurked on & off for a few years before joining the forum.

There's a lot of personalities here and not all mesh. A few people think there insults are quite clever so the best advice is to either avoid confrontation or get thick skinned:mr_t:

The mods are pretty laid back because the member's police themselves for the most part. Don't post nudity or be a spambot and the mods won't bother you...maybe:loco: Hey the mods are members here to have fun too:buttrock:

Tallahassee

Cheng's Errand Boy
Nothing really bothers me. Thanks for the kind welcome everyone. I appreciate it.

blackbag

n00b
I'm new to the Neo-Geo community as well, and I'm looking forward to putting together my first system. If I could get the wife approval, I'd love to get a cab, but I will probably need to stick to a console or CMVS system first.

Good luck, and I look forward to seeing your cab. Maybe it will inspire me to get one despite the wife.. :)

-Rich

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Hello everyone. I am a new member. I am not only new to this community, I am new to the Neo-Geo also. I am in the process of buying my very first Neo-Geo item which is a nice 2 slot Neo-Geo MVS with a couple of carts and mini marques. I am very excited about all of this and to be a part of this community. If everything works out with the cabinet I will be sure to post pictures of it as soon as it arrives. Thanks to everyone that has made me feel welcomed so far. Thanks again Sn00t, JetBlue, and Mark. You have all made me feel very welcomed here.
Welcome to teh drama:buttrock: can't wait to see those pics,i have a 6 slot myself.
I'm new to the Neo-Geo community as well, and I'm looking forward to putting together my first system. If I could get the wife approval, I'd love to get a cab, but I will probably need to stick to a console or CMVS system first.

Good luck, and I look forward to seeing your cab. Maybe it will inspire me to get one despite the wife.. :)

-Rich
Welcome and the best game to get the wife's approval is Puzzle Bobble!
i am new also so hello everyone!
Welcome aboard

BattraxZ

Banned
I'm new too.I wonder if anyone can recommend which games have fatalities besides samurai shodown. also What snk fighting game has the real huge hadokens in it?

$CASHMONEY$

Edo Express Delivery Guy
good luck with your two-slot tallahassee..

i went to culinary school in tallahassee, keep meanin to get back out there to visit... great fuckin city

enjoy yourself!