All games with known Phantom 1 compatability issues

leepantalone

Pm'ing Rot. Always a Risk.,
Can we start a thread of all known Phantom 1 / MVS compatability issues???

I may have found one with Ultimate 11, however I am still working on the problem. The issue is that on some fields, mostly the ones with vertical stripes in the grass, show black spots in the lower half of the screen. THis may be a technical issue with my gear, however I have cleaned everything, and only this game has the problem.

Any others out there???

prinsecharles

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
even with the new revision some systems with slightly loose slots wil have problems with games that have zooming out graphics such as last blade,real bout and art of fighting .
the problem is you get little white dots or lines when the fights zoom out depending on the looseness of your slots.
the problem can vary from 1 white sprite on a certain level to the mentioned lines on every level
i sent my phantom to <a href="http://www.videogameimports.com" target="_blank">http://www.videogameimports.com</a>
they tried it with about 7 machines and only one system was working without any glitches.(i have that system now)
looks like they need a new revision to me!

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
The only game I've personally had problems with using my Blue Phantom1 is Baseball Stars 2. Basically what happens is the game works fine for about 15 seconds and then throws a stop error (I think it's a ROM check like the blue screen that sometimes pops up on any cart if connectors are dirty/not insterted properly).

EvilMike's AES and Phantom1 also had problems with my copy of Windjammers (same problem as my BBS2) but the game works perfectly fine in my system.

Aside from that the only other problem I've had is with a Rage of the Dragons bootleg (video and sound were garbled) but I know that any revision of the Phantom1 has problems with bootlegs.

<small>[ May 05, 2003, 10:02 AM: Message edited by: Phoenix Down ]</small>