I never even noticed this board.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
There's not a lot of boobs or swearing in this area so i'm not surprized:make_fac:

Not that you're known for swearing.

RadRacer73

n00b
when will I be able 2 post threads/put ads in market? Would like 2 do a proper intro but wont let me post.:help:

I'm also having troubles posting new topics. I can't even post a new topic in this board, and I was wondering why, as I too wanted to introduce myself properly and get a few questions out of the way.

Gentle Ben

NAM-75 Vet
I'm also having troubles posting new topics. I can't even post a new topic in this board, and I was wondering why, as I too wanted to introduce myself properly and get a few questions out of the way.

Yeah, same here. At first even posting replies was not allowed "until a moderator has approved" it.

So my question to anyone who knows the answer is: What time frame should one expect before a mod has a chance to approve? I tried to post a couple replies to sales thread for some CPSII boards over a week ago, got that same message, and they've still never appeared. Ended up having to give the cash to my buddy and have HIM PM the seller. Which is fine...
But I'd like to post an intro and some pics of my cabs, too. What up with that? :)

Karny

n00b
Me too!

I'm new too and don't seem to have any access to do anything!

Anyway, hello all :loco:

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Guys reply to a few threads to build up your post counts.

Most new members create stupid threads in the begining so there has been a moratorium on allowing noobs to start threads.

Fair or not it's solved a few problems.

Many of the new member's questions have already been asked so use the search engine.

Finally, welcome all:buttrock: