SVC Chaos Boot?

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
yea that SvC is a boot

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
The game only comes in black. FYI, if you ever see smoked, untinted plastic like that stay away. That style was never used.

ulasamosa

Astra Superstar
The game only comes in black. FYI, if you ever see smoked, untinted plastic like that stay away. That style was never used.

not intentionally bumping an old thread but that statement is incorrect. My personal SVC Chaos was indeed black but a friend of mine that has a full US Kit with matching serials and all, his cart shell is yellow. His is the first and only colored SVC Chaos I've ever seen but it is indeed 100% legit.

SetaSouji??

There Can be Only One
It was most likely re-shelled. You can get the labels off without tearing if you do it right ;)

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
not intentionally bumping an old thread but that statement is incorrect. My personal SVC Chaos was indeed black but a friend of mine that has a full US Kit with matching serials and all, his cart shell is yellow. His is the first and only colored SVC Chaos I've ever seen but it is indeed 100% legit.

Any chance you could throw up a picture of that? That's really interesting... I totally believe you, just curious to see it...

ulasamosa

Astra Superstar
Any chance you could throw up a picture of that? That's really interesting... I totally believe you, just curious to see it...

yea Ill snag a pic next time I stop by his place. Like I said, I've never seen another colored SVC anywhere else. I beleive he bought it from arcadeshock back when it came out.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Weird that you guys think the cart shell was the obvious fake spotter. You guys forget that the label is supposed to be blue ink as well.

I've also never seen a yellow SVC.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Weird that you guys think the cart shell was the obvious fake spotter. You guys forget that the label is supposed to be blue ink as well.

I've also never seen a yellow SVC.
I was not forgetting that. I was just pointing out a simple rule. Seems obvious to me.