hello everybody

Hello people. Nice to meet you all. Im a spanish guy that lives in the Nederlands. I was introduced to this great site by a great guy, ratson. He really helped me with one game that I desired for ages :)

Back in the day I own a Neo geo and had Fatal fury special, Samurai spirits 3, Nam 75 and King of fighters 95. I also owned a pac land arcade cabinet and a ghost and goblins ones cuz my uncle was a distributor of arcade machines. Because I didnt know anything about that back in the day I gave the Neo to a friend and the arcades one I sold and the other my old man threw away (seriously im regreting it for more than 15 years haha).

I hope I can join and have a great time discussin about my favourite system ever. By people

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Hello people. Nice to meet you all. Im a spanish guy that lives in the Nederlands. I was introduced to this great site by a great guy, ratson. He really helped me with one game that I desired for ages :)

Back in the day I own a Neo geo and had Fatal fury special, Samurai spirits 3, Nam 75 and King of fighters 95. I also owned a pac land arcade cabinet and a ghost and goblins ones cuz my uncle was a distributor of arcade machines. Because I didnt know anything about that back in the day I gave the Neo to a friend and the arcades one I sold and the other my old man threw away (seriously im regreting it for more than 15 years haha).

I hope I can join and have a great time discussin about my favourite system ever. By people

Welcome to the drama buddy,I will get your game to you real soon.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Awesome, man. Ratson is good people! If you ever need anything from the US, let me know. A friend of Ratson's is a friend of mine.