Where's my small length of wire?

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
I was about to do my DEBUG BIOS installation and then i noticed that my chip didnt come packaged with the small length of wire that is necessary to complete the installation. Was mine not packaged correctly? Is there alternative wire that i can use?

HPMAN

UI resident
OMG !!!! The wire is missing !!! eek! eek!

:D

Seriously, take any electrical wire you got, it'll do the trick, just don't take something too big :)

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Holy shit! You should return it back for a refund! shame

Seriously, any piece of wire should be ok, if you don't have any just go to a electronics store and buy a meter of the suitable size for some spare change.

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
Nah im not pissed about it. It could have been a simple error...or it just may not have been included. I was just wondering if there was anything i could do. Thanx for the tips tho.

ttooddddyy

PNG FTW,
O. Yashiro:
I was about to do my DEBUG BIOS installation and then i noticed that my chip didnt come packaged with the small length of wire that is necessary to complete the installation. Was mine not packaged correctly? Is there alternative wire that i can use?
If you had some eggs you could have some bacon and eggs, thats if you had some bacon make_fac