Hello Neo-Geo!

Xombie

n00b
Hey everyone.

I usually post on Shoryuken.com but constantly find myself playing more SNK games then Capcom or Arc System titles.

Anselm

Camel Slug
Hello,

I am hoping a forum moderator reads this. I cannot post new threads. I also cannot contact any of the listed website personnel. All I can do is reply to threads and I can't even ask for permissions. Can someone please grant me thread permissions, or at least explain what must be done to earn it? I have already registered and followed the email link.

Sorry I hi-jacked a thread but I've been waiting over a week now and ran out of options. :help::conf:

~Anselm~

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
Hello,

I am hoping a forum moderator reads this. I cannot post new threads. I also cannot contact any of the listed website personnel. All I can do is reply to threads and I can't even ask for permissions. Can someone please grant me thread permissions, or at least explain what must be done to earn it? I have already registered and followed the email link.

Sorry I hi-jacked a thread but I've been waiting over a week now and ran out of options. :help::conf:

~Anselm~

anselm.
moderators read these forums religiously.
and not taoist religiously,
more like evangelical fundamental christian religiously.
they'll totally take care of you guy.

and xombie.
sorry anselm fucked up your hello NEO-GEO thread.
welcome to the forums.

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
Hello,

~Anselm~

i am having the same problems and i can't PM either