Prehitoric Isle 2

boss0033

Kula's Candy
Just go this cart from reliable member. I'm don't think its a boot due to the member who sold it but I have a question. The cart has a small sticker on the side where the four screws are and the sticker covers up two of the screws. I don't think its an official SNK sticker but Im not sure. Its all in foreign language so I have no idea what it says. My guess is that its from an arcade dealer or merchant that used to sell carts and they put their own sticker on it. I don't want to tamper with it if it is original but there is no way to open the cart unless you put two holes in the sticker which are, like I said, covering the scews. The member who sold it says it is an original cart but I guess my question is, how would he know without opening it up and looking at the board, which he obviosly didn't do or the sticker would have holes in it.

Thanks

SniperElite

Kula's Candy
If you look very close at the cart through the vents you should be able to make out at least one or more ngh #s on the roms, and possibly even make out if it is a snk board by seeing a snk label on the top pcb.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
If the sticker is covering the screws to open up the cart, I doubt that is an official SNK sticker. The official SNK stickers w/ serials were on the side of carts. Post a photo and maybe someone could shed some light as to the sticker's origin.

WilalvesBR

NEST Puppet
It's the seal from one of the official Neo-Geo MVS carts distributor here in Brazil (the language used is portuguese).

The cart is original (serial numbers, hologram label, original boards and original chips also visible from the ventilation windows).

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I've never opened a lot of my carts. Looking through the vents under bright light usually does the trick.