time to say hi, i suppose...

pepelegit

Pleasure Goal
didn't even see this thread until earlier today. so here goes...
i love games, and i love collecting stuff (not at all limited to games). after a decade of lamenting and pining, i finally got my hands on a cab, when i drove to southern ontario for my sister's wedding (there isn't a huge second hand arcade market in northern ontario...); 4 slot dedicated for $300 including metal slug, bust a move, kof98 and last blade. a bunch of my favourite games. they had wanted more but i got them down to $300 (cdn, for those keeping track) because the monitor had died on them. which is what brought me here. a couple of posts later i sent $30 out for the part i need and today replaced the flyback. i *finally* have a neo geo cabinet.
i have a small house, which means i don't have a game room, although i very much wish i did. red sits in the living room next to the front door. which is maybe a little bold, but after a decade of waiting i figure it deserves a place in the open.
not sure what else to say. i have more systems and games than fit in my house; ditto for books. plus a dog that seems to be wondering what i could possibly doing right now when she's available to be scratched. but i really have no idea what to say here, so for now i'll leave off. time to get back to kof.
thanks for being so welcoming and helpful so far, everybody! after the years of occasional lurking, it's nice to be a part of things.

tastysoil

New Challenger
Hey! welcome to the board!

I'm also posting because I just opened a membership here yesterday but i cant post any new topics. If any moderators see this message please PM me and let me know how I can get the ability to post. I'm in dire need of technical assistance :-)
Thanks!!

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
i suspose its a welcome to the boards then if that is alright with you

pepelegit

Pleasure Goal
edit [took a few tries, but hopefully they're there now]
the neo when i first got it home in august, after it's 1600 km (1000 mile) ride...
thisjustin.jpg

and the other day, upon replacing the flyback:
upandrunning.jpg

and because i'm sure somebody will appreciate it, the hat i made last week while waiting for the flyback to arrive.
hat.jpg

time to go play some more king of fighters...

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
Welcome.

Thanks for joining, maybe now people will quit bitching about there being a lack of neo interest.

Also I think you already hold the board title for most bad-ass SNK related knitting.