Hi There Neo-Geo.com

utsutsu

n00b
Hi there,

Just wanted to say hello, I been lurking mostly and searching for information. I actually tried to post this thread earlier today but nothing got posted. So I'm trying again now.

I remember playing at a Neo Geo arcade for the first time at a grocery store here in Houston. I spent all of my quarters playing Fatal Fury and Art of Fighting at that time.

At this moment at trying to purchase my first Neo Geo MVS, I saw one in a very good condition but wanted $1,400 for it. But it was more than i wanted to pay. I'm still looking around, and excited in owning my very own MVS. Hopefully it will be soon.

Thanks,

Hakkai

Dodgeball Yakuza
15 Year Member
Hi there and welcome to the never-ending cause of drama that is N-G.com. I can remember the first Neo I played, it was Metal-slug at a local pizza-shop. Just be on the look-out for good deals while your here, and don't forget to check out the local arcade auctions for great prices on cabs.

c0rderr0y

n00b
wow 1400 seems to be alot for a MVS cab. I got mine for 250 and okay condition (I am working on restoring it now)