if tottnum break into the top 4

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
There's a possibility that the spuds will do it. They just signed Krancjar, and when Modric returns those two would be incredible together. They already are incredible together. Not to mention that they have Corluka. If Man city and Tottenham end up in the top 4 it would incredible. People would likely starting looking to the end of the world.

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
There's a possibility that the spuds will do it. They just signed Krancjar, and when Modric returns those two would be incredible together. They already are incredible together. Not to mention that they have Corluka. If Man city and Tottenham end up in the top 4 it would incredible. People would likely starting looking to the end of the world.

steady on old man, the words "incredible" and Krancjar and Modric shouldnt ever be in the same sentence.

Watch as spring approaches theyre wheels will fall off like they always do.

Harry Redknapp is a cheque book manager, wherever he goes he has a very good transfer budget and agents love him cos , he, more than any manager in europe loves to wheel and deal, its the old market stall trader in him.

Man city , Arsenal, United, Chelsea, Liverpool will all finish ahead of tottenham.

Everton hopefully will fall off as Moyes is on a $28 million dollar contract but he loves to act the simple dour scot.
Now he has a squad (with the additions of heitinga and distin and Jo) as strong overall as Liverpools he shouldnt whine and moan so much.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Say what you will, but back in 2007 when Croatia beat England, Krancjar and Modric were the best wingers on the field. And yeah, I think this is the millionth time I have cited that game. It's highly referenceable.

BlackSpy

Tsrgoihrea,
20 Year Member
Say what you will, but back in 2007 when Croatia beat England, Krancjar and Modric were the best wingers on the field. And yeah, I think this is the millionth time I have cited that game. It's highly referenceable.

Agree with the point, it's a really interesting game, but there is no way Spurs are going to be top four. It'll be the same four as last year and fifth will go to Man City. Spurs will have an interesting time for sixth I think.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Agree with the point, it's a really interesting game, but there is no way Spurs are going to be top four. It'll be the same four as last year and fifth will go to Man City. Spurs will have an interesting time for sixth I think.

Benitez is entering his last season with 'Pool. Citeh will be top 3. Ferg retires, Moyes takes his place. Am I the only one that see this outcome?

BlackSpy

Tsrgoihrea,
20 Year Member
Benitez last season - agreed unless they win the European Cup or league
City - don't have the depth or experience of playing together to really be top three. The same team with a campagin or two behind them I could believe.
Fergie retires - maybe, hard to call as it's deffo up to him. Moyes taking his place would be interesting, but I really doubt it.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
just kidding. Spuds won't win shit.

They were embarrasing after Scholes got sent off and Mancs were at 10 men. Totally blew the advantage.

bloodhokuto

Меня зов
15 Year Member
It must be soul crushing to be a spurs fan, it's always going to be 'good this season' but never is.

Even if Fergie goes, he will never really go. It would be awful to follow after him, he'd be breathing down your neck. Even if he had a heart attack and died, he would return to scold you.

... How about ole gunnar solskjaer in a few years?