Just an Introduction

Black Mamba

Banned
Im an old school gamer from California. I grew up always staying one or two system generations behind everyone else. They just dont make games like they used to these days. Its been a while since i have bought, collected or even played anything due to the birth of two children and starting my own business. I have always wanted a neo but my parents had that "i will never throw down $700 bucks for a video game system attitude" and they said i should go outside and enjoy the fresh air - plus we were never well off. Now that my finances are right and i have more time on my hands i am taking up the neo, an nes collection, turbo duo and sega saturn and just put together my wanted lists.

This forum is incredible. There is a wealth of information on here and a number of people who are willing to answer any questions i seem to have. The drama and flaming that goes on in these boards is some hilarious shit. Anyways thanks guys for putting together such an awesome community minus some of the dip shits i read about in the scamming/feedback posts. I am happy to be a part of it.

"Long Live the Days of Tecmo Super Bowl"
Madden doesnt have shit on Tecmo

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
run away before its too late ng.com will suck you in . hehehehehee