Boot game?

yoko kurama

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I picked this game up recently - not naming it lol - will get questions out the rear if i do....anyway I want to know if it is a boot or is original SNK....

SDC11081.jpg

SDC11082.jpg

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
Doesn't look suspicious. If the ngh number matches the title, then it's probably legit.

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Your copy of Pulstar (if I am reading 089 on the chips correctly) is legit. Nice purchase!

yoko kurama

Kuroko's Training Dummy
lol - damn!! yea - I had another one that was a boot....but this one is awesome :) - Of course I had to switch cases on it to the boot case the other case was broke and had no label...but I sold the boot for like $75 :D

Last edited:

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
lol - damn!! yea - I had another one that was a boot....but this one is awesome :) - Of course I had to switch cases on it to the boot case the other case was broke and had no label...but I sold the boot for like $75 :D

Hope it was labeled as such... and if someone willingly bought a boot for that, kudos for you!

yoko kurama

Kuroko's Training Dummy
yea, I told them it was a boot and they wanted it that bad lol.....i really wasn't wanting to sell it because it was a boot - but they pushed and I gave in...they actually offered me way more and I told them no way because it was a boot.

what´s up with the pulstar crazy lately?

It´s like everyone wants the game at the same time.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
what´s up with the pulstar crazy lately?

It´s like everyone wants the game at the same time.

Me and metallizer are gonna start the Ninja Combat craze. Everyone get your copies.