Hello from GA

XtraSmiley

New Challenger
Hi, I'm an arcade machine collector and have been trying to get all the machines I use to play as a teenager. I finally scored a MVS system in pretty good condition and am now in the process of restoring it to a 4 slot (it's a one slot with MS X) and putting in the 4 games I had at my local Putt Putt.

1. MS (not sure which one, but I think 1)
2. SS and SS2 (it changed out while I was there)
3. Puzzle Bobble/Bust a Move
4. Trying to remember...

Anyway, this place is a great resource and I've even bought a few things off of here, so, uh thanks for being here and thanks for having me!

Bay78

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
Which Arcade Cabs do you have? And do you have any pictures of any of them?

XtraSmiley

New Challenger
Well, I own a few, Crystal Castles, Mortal Kombat II, Marble Madness, Super Pacman (MAME'd), Gravitar, Space Duel, Joust 2, some others...

I did have a website with pics, but I recently stopped paying for the hosting. They are all dedicated and good shape, but moving is a hassle!

ephesus

n00b
Its nice to know a fellow Georgianian who likes the collection of arcade cabs and retro video games! Are you local to ATL?

XtraSmiley

New Challenger
No sorry dude, I'm in Warner Robins, about 1.5 hrs south of ATL, but I come up to visit friends occasionally. You ever down my way?

XtraSmiley

New Challenger
Actually I reside in GA as well, born and raised, in the Albany area.

Nice, well I can't say I'm from here, I'm just here for work and I'll be gone in 3 years, but it's OK. GA is a little to hot for my tastes, but eh, it could be worse. I use to live in OK!

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
lolz................

I read this as...... Hello from Gamers Abyss.....

....I thought he'd come back to the fold...:spock:

Oh well.... welcome anyway..... enjoy..... I hope you manage to last..... I advice prescription drugs... works for me when browsing this forum....

xROTx

PS......

snakesonaplane.jpg

Last edited:

Bibliophile

, I liek DragonWarrior
Hi, I'm an arcade machine collector and have been trying to get all the machines I use to play as a teenager. I finally scored a MVS system in pretty good condition and am now in the process of restoring it to a 4 slot (it's a one slot with MS X) and putting in the 4 games I had at my local Putt Putt.

1. MS (not sure which one, but I think 1)
2. SS and SS2 (it changed out while I was there)
3. Puzzle Bobble/Bust a Move
4. Trying to remember...

Anyway, this place is a great resource and I've even bought a few things off of here, so, uh thanks for being here and thanks for having me!

Its nice to know a fellow Georgianian who likes the collection of arcade cabs and retro video games! Are you local to ATL?

Actually I reside in GA as well, born and raised, in the Albany area.

Hi guys, nice to meet you.

We have a nice group of folks local to the Metro Atlanta area that gets together for some gaming every now and then. You guys missed out last meetup, but there will be more. You guys are more than welcome to join in, and it'll be nice to meet some new folks.

XtraSmiley

New Challenger
Hi guys, nice to meet you.

We have a nice group of folks local to the Metro Atlanta area that gets together for some gaming every now and then. You guys missed out last meetup, but there will be more. You guys are more than welcome to join in, and it'll be nice to meet some new folks.

Yeah I'd be down, but I won't be back in GA until October... Shoot me a PM.