AoF3 question...

SNKFreak

Banned
I just got my AoF 3 cart from Kenny Boy (awesome transaction) and upon playing it I realised something was off.

All the other times I've played it, there would be these short demo sequences between the characters before the start of the fight (Pelican pecking Yuri, shit like that), but in my cart, those sequences arent there. I went into the dip settings but no such option exists. Could it be my bios chip? Is there anything I need to do to enable these?

EVIL NICK

ALL CAPS,
20 Year Member
SNKFreak:
I just got my AoF 3 cart from Kenny Boy (awesome transaction) and upon playing it I realised something was off.

All the other times I've played it, there would be these short demo sequences between the characters before the start of the fight (Pelican pecking Yuri, shit like that), but in my cart, those sequences arent there. I went into the dip settings but no such option exists. Could it be my bios chip? Is there anything I need to do to enable these?
That's weird...
I'll pop in my cart tommorrow to see if my cart has them, as I can't recall seeing them... frown

madyorkie

Rugal's Thug
The intros before each round only show on the arcade version and not the home version.

gt6plus

Another Striker
20 Year Member
You can have the MVS version but if you are playing through a phantom 1 on your home system. It is essentially like playing the home version.

thegreathopper

NAM-75 Vet
20 Year Member
I just bought this game the biggest waste of £30 ever, but at least I get the cut scenes, you only get the story mode with certain people ie robert gets it..