KOF 99 question?????

SongSiuHua

Overtop Pathfinder
First off Ive been lurkin for a while and been reading up on old posts to familiarise myself with building and maintaining my own supergun. First id like to say thanx to everyone for this great forum! Without you i wouldnt have my MV-1C i lovingly call Frankenstein!

Anyway Ive been playing away on KoF 99 and i noticed something funny... there seems to be a problem with the sound (sort of). During the intros before a match it seems that some caracters (Choi for instance) have lip flaps but no sort of speach comes out. This is the first time ive played 99 at all and im wondering if this is normal (this version seems rushed). Other music and sound effects are in place altough i dont recall Mai saying ,"Me bouncy!!" at all. I intend to clean the cart this weekend (need electronic cleaner).
Opinions, diagnosis?
Thanx in advance for your response!
And thanx allot to Broken for advice on power source and maintaining the Repository! buttrock

thegreathopper

NAM-75 Vet
20 Year Member
I also noticed this on kof99 the characters look like they are miming things ie no voices compared to other kof,s after winning or before mathes..very strange..........even stranger is you cannot select Iori on the select screen......