Greetings, everyone!

marktheshark

Morden's Lackey
Hi,

I've been here for almost a year now, but I wasn't that active until recently. This introduction is way overdue, I might as well do it though.

Anyways, Marktheshark here. I currently live at Elk Grove Village, IL which is around 40-60 minutes away from Chicago. I'm currently thinking about either getting a Neo-Geo AES or a MVS later on in my life.

Oh, & a question to ask. I heard some people say that MVS is much better than AES, but besides the generally lower price of MVS carts, what else is worth going the MVS route rather than the AES route?

Another question though, am I one of the youngest members on this site? I don't remember seeing anyone younger than me on these forums, not that is a bad thing or anything.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Welcome!

The generally lower price is what makes MVS more popular, no doubt. The MVS also has a larger library of games. I'm one of the many that has both, plus the neo geo cd.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
Hi,

Oh, & a question to ask. I heard some people say that MVS is much better than AES, but besides the generally lower price of MVS carts, what else is worth going the MVS route rather than the AES route?

you don't have to come back here and cry about insertion marks.
welcome.

Bay78

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
Hi there and Welcome. Another reason to go MVS route is because it can be used in an Arcade cabinet obviously, but can also be modded into a home console just like the AES but like you mentioned earlier a lot cheaper.