Neo 64 Color Issues

caldwert

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
Alright, so when I got my Astro City cabinet years ago it came with a mountain of fighting games. One of which was a Neo 64 setup with Buriki and Fatal Fury. Anyway, everything works fine except there is a tremendous amount of blue in everything on the screen. I've tried the system on 2 different cabinets, my Astro City and a Neo Candy 29 and got the same results. So my question is was there an I/O adapter I was supposed to get or has anyone else had this problem? I have someone who wants to trade me some games for this, so I'd like to get it working to finally get the monstrosity out of the basement here. Thanks for any help!

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Check the jamma edge if it's clean. You are either getting no green and red or just way too much blue. Do you have RGB pots to adjust?

caldwert

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
Yeah, I've adjusted the RGB pots as much as can be, and still very much blue. I was reading in the Hyper 64 section here about grounding and that its not 100% Jamma. I'm beginning to think that's the problem. Maybe I could post some pictures of the issue at hand.