Jamma Splitter

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
So I want to build a jamma splitter so I can hook up my two candies up together.

is it as simple as buying a Jamma extender and a finger board and sending the appropriate wires over to the second cab on the finger board?

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I think you need some type of RGB Amplifier.

thegreathopper

NAM-75 Vet
20 Year Member
Yes it is that simple, I have made one for my candy cabs and the picture is perfect on both screens.:A::B::C::D:

So I want to build a jamma splitter so I can hook up my two candies up together.

is it as simple as buying a Jamma extender and a finger board and sending the appropriate wires over to the second cab on the finger board?

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I'm trying to figure it out by looking at this... I don't want to spend $140....

You know what?

On a candy, It might work.. without an amp...

Older monitors required a full 5v signal where newer monitors require less juice.

I would do something about the speakers tho.... If you run speakers in parallel, you cut the resistance in half.

Last edited:

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
I would do something about the speakers tho.... If you run speakers in parallel, you cut the resistance in half.

I'm using the audio out on the CPS2's and running it to my stereo and my one slot was given a stereo mod that also runs to my stereo!