Wrote a little piece for Racket Boy.

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Reads good, TonK. Now if only that game was readily available...

Official Ninja

Morden's Lackey
Very cool.

I was reading through all the games and was suprised to see Nightmare in the Dark listed.
The local arcade by my house has this game running in a 3 game MVS cabinet.
I play it a few times a month when I go there.

wonton2112

Kabuki Klasher
Nice infos there TonK,well done man!!:buttrock:

Damn that Metal Slug 1 US AES carts are that expensive???

I've seen two that sold on this forum in the past bit here, neither one was nearly that high.. And Tonk, very nice, you must be excited!

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Thanks for the praise N00bs, j/k.

I'm trying to be more involved this time around.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Cool little read Tonk, interesting picks in some spots. Sent you a PM as well.

chrisr

Known Scammer and One Deluded Individual, NeoGeoFr
20 Year Member
Whoever wrote the rest of these write-ups must be related to whats his name metal slug writeup moron.

Consistent misinformation:

No, Kizuna never sold for 12k, and as seen by the recent auction, would be lucky to get 2k. No, U11 never sold for 8k, just fantasies.

My favorite part is the entire "PAL" thing. WTF - there has never been any such thing as a PAL AES or MVS Cart. People are so fuckin stupid they dont even understand the terms they are using in their own articles. Pathetic.

ChrisR

articles like that are stupid because that scare people away from the hobby rather than gather attention to it.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
articles like that are stupid because that scare people away from the hobby rather than gather attention to it.

How so?

And for everyone who is too dense to read and understand the original post - I wrote the "GHOSTLOP" piece - none of the others.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Consistent misinformation:

No, Kizuna never sold for 12k, and as seen by the recent auction, would be lucky to get 2k. No, U11 never sold for 8k, just fantasies.

ChrisR

I'm not saying it sold for 12k but using the most recent auction as a reference is just dumb since it didn't run the full duration of the auction, it was ended early so the 1 current point of reference was just thrown out the window. I wish it went through as I really wanted to exactly it was gonna sell for.

Either the seller got an outside offer or he was just a cock tease.

chrisr

20 Year Member
I'm not saying it sold for 12k but using the most recent auction as a reference is just dumb since it didn't run the full duration of the auction, it was ended early so the 1 current point of reference was just thrown out the window. I wish it went through as I really wanted to exactly it was gonna sell for.

Either the seller got an outside offer or he was just a cock tease.

Thats the point, there never was an ebay auction that saw a Kizuna sell for 12k, or even 2k for that matter. There is noone here that has come forward and said, yes, I paid 12k for kizuna. The reason is it never happened.

The fact the last auction was up for a few days, and I think didnt even get a bid, says something about the game price. People like to perpetuate the myth for what reason I have no idea, but it is complete fantasy.

ChrisR

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Well it had bids, it was at about 10 bids and $2.1k(1015 euros) when it was pulled with still 7 days to go. So this one would have sold for at least 2k.

chrisr

20 Year Member
Well it had bids, it was at about 10 bids and $2.1k(1015 euros) when it was pulled with still 7 days to go. So this one would have sold for at least 2k.

umm 1k euro is about $1400 US.

www.xe.com

ChrisR

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
It's a good thing ChrisR didn't get his hands on those few PAL Kizuna's or we'd have a total of zero copies with the real insert.

masarripa

n00b
it's really a shame it never got released, it is a very fun game, the characters kind remind me to yo noid for some bizarre reason :loco: